We are in the process of building up our Help Desk section. Please submit your comments or questions to firstname.lastname@example.org
MEETINGS-HOTELS.COM FEES AND INVOICES
Meeting Planner Tools are free to use for your events. FREE EVENT = FREE ONLINE REGISTRATION. This is completely free, zero cost to you no matter how small or big your event is. If you are selling tickets, there will be a small flat fee per paid tickets sold. No additional charges will be billed to your attendees or registrants.
- Our flat fee is only $1.00 per paid tickets. That's it!
- No commission on per ticket value sold !
- There is no upfront fees, no monthly fees!
To start selling tickets and accept credit card payments, a PayPal Merchant account is required. PayPal fees apply at the time of check out- 1.9% to 2.9% + $0.30 per transaction.
Meetings-Hotels.com sends you an invoice through mail or PayPal 5 days after your event had ended. You can view the total number of attendees or tickets sold by logging in to your meetings-hotels.com account.
HOW TO CREATE AN ONLINE EVENT
- Log in or Create your Free Account
- Go to Create an Event on Planner's Dashboard
- Complete the General Event Information Form
- To create a ticket, click on Create new Ticket (remember you must create a ticket to complete the Online Event Registration form), fill in the information needed. You can create more than one ticket type.
- To accept payment for your event, you must have a PayPal Merchant Account. At this time we only use PayPal Payment Gateway.
- You may create a link to your website, hotel registration page, or other URLs you want to include on your Event Details by simply clicking on the globe and chain icon.
- To add your logo, click browse to upload image
- Click the button you desired what to do next (Save and Publish, Save Draft)
- You may Edit, Preview, Save your Event at anytime
HOW TO REQUEST A QUOTE
- On your Planner's Dashboard, click on "My RFPs" tab.
- Click on "New RFP Request" and fill in the required fields.
- After completing the RFP form, click on Submit
- By clicking the "Submit" button, this will take you to "Hotel Search Page".
- Verify the information you provided on the RFP then click on "Submit My Request" to send the RFP to selected hotels and to other hotels that meet the venue requirements.
- In few minutes you will start receiving bids from destination hotels
- You can Edit, Review or Delete the RFP from your dashboard.
HOW TO USE THE MESSAGE BOARD
- Message board is an internal way of communication between hotels and meeting/event planners.
- You can send a message to selected hotels you chosen to submit a bid to your event by clicking on the hotel's name on your message board.
- Notification of a new message will be sent to the email address used when you created your free account.